Verified Reviewer

i have been unable to login to my facebook account for a over 2 years . It started asking me for a code as a 2nd authentication which is says i set up my account to do BUT I NEVER DID ANY SUCH THING.

I reported this several times and complied with sending copies of my passport and driver's license at least 6 different times to either get no response or being told it does not match my account. I have received emails from FB business pages for unpaid bills using the business page under my account WHICH I NEVER HAVE DONE and reported it on multiple occasions and complied as asked with proper ID'S again and same thing no response. This has been gong on for years now after awhile just give up because there is no way to reach a person and i never get replies or emails or anything.. i can't login to my account after trying ll the ways on the help center which is only a vicious loop cycle always ending where i began NO HELP AT ALL!!!

Can some please contact me and resolve this issue finally ?

it would bee nice to speak too someone who cares and does their job because it's setup to either frustrate or fail the consumer with no place to go that's why aim on the pissed consumer page hoping this email finds it way to someone who cares at FB. Thanks for reading if you got this far , sincerely Michael S.Wilson a very frustrated and upset CONSUMER

Preferred solution: my account fixed and regain access and a formal apology for lack of response to the over dozen emails and repeated sending of my personal ids as requested with no replies from Facebook.

Location: Port Richey, Florida