Verified Reviewer

Hello, My Name is Was Hacked on My first Facebook I ever made. I've had it for years and Still use it for my photos and friends and Family.

About 3 weeks ago, Someone hacked my account, Changed my Password, email and phone number. They also Hacked into my email address belonging to this account , So i can't get into that either. I've never had this happen, but I'm freaking out. I've sent in my photo ID and reported it.

I need To know how I can get it recovered. The Email is Tmendez3@***.com P/w Mendez22. That is to my old Facebook Account. I need to figure out how i can resolve this!

My other email is tranquility05@***.com, So please Email me back on that account , As i cannot get into my old one. This is also my email i use for my current Facebook.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments