Verified Reviewer

4.2

Dear sirs,

I have been trying to recover my account for a few days now. Messages that have come to my email from you are in French and the page I open for Facebook in my computer opens in French and I need to ask Chrome to translate, that is not my main language, it is English or Spanish.

The last message I received in my inbox said that my email address was changed, but I did not make a change in that email. The email joseflorespr1@***.com is the one I use to login and it has been since I opened the account with my name Jose F Flores many years ago. I do not have an account with Yahoo now. It has been years since I had one opened and they closed it.

The account I usually have for recovery is joseflorespr257@***.com. I am not able to open my account on Facebook since a person hacked Messenger to offer a loan that I did not ask for. I am not able to change my password either. It takes me to a place where I need to take a picture of my driver's license.

I have been reluctant to do it, but I did. I wouldn't like to lose my account. Is there someone that can help me out with this? The passcode sent to my inbox does not work.

I ask again. Is there someone that can help me out with this issue? I am open to a call in English or Spanish that are the languages I understand. The phone number is 765-603-**** and it is in the account I have on Facebook.

I

have another account with my name Jose Flores and I have been able to open it. The one I am having trouble opening is the one that has my name Jose F Flores and the URL is facebook.com/francisco.j.flores. I tried it, but takes to the place for login in and if I click on Forgot your password it takes me to the complicated process and the practically no answer, except for a passcode that does not work at all.

PLEASE, HELP ME OUT WITH THIS!

With all the respect of the world,

Rev. Jose F Flores

Marion, Indiana

Preferred solution: Abrir mi cuenta en Facebook. Número de teléfono aquí es incorrecto. Correcto es (765) 603-8897. Una persona ofrece un préstamo y hackea la cuenta. El nombre de la página es Jose F Flores, URL facebook.com/francisco.j.flores. Gracias..

Facebook Pros: Ver amigos, Cobertura nacional.

Comments