Verified Reviewer

Hello Fb team!!!

I really need help.

9.01.2022 you shut down my facebook because someone must have hacked there. Last night, 12.01.22, I sent you a picture of my ID to prove that I own the account.

I then replied that I had verified that the account belonged to me. After that, I tried to restore the account and there was a place where I removed my phone number and now I can't complete the account recovery. Is it possible that I can somehow recover it by email only ?? I'm very quick to recover this account, and it's very important to me, both privately and professionally, and I have a lot of information I need to get there.

I've done everything to get it, I've changed my passwords, I've changed my email so that maybe no one's hacking there right now.

I really need your help to help me reopen this account. I look forward to your feedback!

Best wishes,

Taavi Taada

Facebook Pros: Opening my account.

Facebook Cons: Account closed.

Location: Juhan Sütiste tee, 13411 Mustamäe, Tallinn