I would like to report on my old account, name Hani Deen, the dp for the facebook is black and has BREATHE words on the dp. The email is balqis_tihani@***.com.

I change my facebook's name but the fb said will sent the code to my email. when i check my email, theres no code at all. I have been trying to resend the code almost 2 weeks. I thought that my email is having a problem, but when i tried to send something to my email using my sister's email, there is an inbox from my sister.

That's means my email is not having any problem. Facebook is the only one didn't send the code to me. I think bcs i already change my number and i used other device to open this fb. But i really need this fb.

If im not mistaken i've been using this fb since 2012/2013. So it is important. I already contact with fb and fb already identify my id card but fb said the image is blurry and so on. I already resend it but pls i really need this facebook.

I would do anything for this facebook and im not lying.

Please solve this immediately bcs it has been a long time I tried to resend the code. I need the facebook.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Connecting with friends and sharing memories.

Facebook Cons: Not able to speak to a live person in customer service, Fb does not care about their users, Communication when you need help.

Comments