Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
1.5

I had my very first social media account ever in my life for less than 24 hours. The reason being is that I don't trust them, and here's the exact point. I was logging into my account, I put in my username and password, which both are 150% correct!!! I'll bet my life in it! The next thing you know is I get an immediate message stating that I need to verify my info bc Facebook is all about their clients privacy and protection. BULLSHIT!!!! I know my username and password were a million times correct, and I know that for a very specific reason. Anyway, they then asked me to follow these instructions (some may be seen in the attached pics), which I did, only to then receive an error message. I must have this over 30 times thinking I'm doing something wrong! I followed all instructions to perfection, yet continuously got an error message (as shown in attached pics). I'm livid!!! I only got Facebook to try and find my father's friends and family. He passed away very recently, and I have no way of dining or contacting them. I figured Facebook would be the best route to not go wrong!!! Now he will be hurried with no one at the church & no one at the cemetery. Let's face it, who reads the obituary section anymore??!!?? Definitely not as many of those that are on Facebook who I can find and contact!!!

When my little sister passed away at 27, the way I was able to reach her friends and out of touch relatives was through one of her friends Facebook profiles. I figured that's a great idea to use with my dad but, I fuess not!!! They have just seen to shut in everything and rake in the dough while theyre doing it. *** Zuckerberg!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME !!! I don't know what to do, where to turn, and Facebook could sure give 2 *** BullshitBullshitabout the situation. They continuously send generic emails with the same generic instructions that don't ever even work when I'm in the site. I even tried creating a new mew profile until less than 24 hours later, when I was having a messenger chat with an old high school friend, it suddenly got cut off! They pulled the same exact crap and it wasn't even a password thing like had caused the original issue. I still dont know why I got booted off of the 2nd account I made! I was merely having a conversation with a high school friend and boom, kicked off mid conversation.WTF?!!?!! Wtf I'm begging for someone/anyone to help me!!!! My poor father doesn't deserve to be buried alone like he died alone. I haven't slept in at least 3 nights since I've been up ALL NIGHT EVERY NIGHT dealing with this BULLSHIT!!!! Its now 5a.m. & Ive still not even had a wink of sleep. This is an every single night event!!! Im starting to lose my mind! I cant function during the w at all to do the simplest tasks! I lost my job due to COVID, & I finally got an interview today after much hard work, frustration and persistence, which I feel like I totally botched because of my lack of sleep and functionality, worrying about this stupid Facebook account. However, my persistence is for my fathers honor is what has kept me going. Its 5a.m. & this is so not normal that this has become my new normal. I would also include pics of the emails from when I initially signed up, but I exceeded my limit required. I hope this doesnt screw anything up. I'm sure the point has gotten across, though. Facebook website is horrible, they're unreliable, their customer service and support is even worse, & I asked them via email NUMEROUS TIMES TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT but of course, NO RESPONSE!! All I got was those generic emails about how to send them docs to fix my account which, as I mentioned, DON'T EVEN WORK!!!!! Please help. This is my last ditch attempt to make things right. Thank you for your understanding, compassion, patience, time, respect, kindness, generosity, and prompt reply. I, as well as my father, appreciate just you or every single one of you are willing to take a stance more than words can ever express and definitely more than you will know.

Warmest Regards & Best Wishes,

Kimberly Pannullo

(917) 900-****

User's recommendation: DO NOT EVER USE FACEBOOK!!!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Facebook Pros: I need my facebook account back, No unknown calls.

Facebook Cons: Customer service is awful, Unable to speak with a live agent, Generic responses, Scripted responses, Nothing personalized to the individual.

Comments