Verified Reviewer

Dear Facebook

I got restriction without any notice or notification.

I am getting restricted day by day without any reason.

I didn't work any kind of comedy standard in my account but I got restricted without any reason please send your Facebook my account is very important for me so please check the restriction once again I didn't do any kind of violence.

The comment which I wrote in a post was not violence at all in our language that comment was not toxic but I got restriction for that comment. This is the fourth time I got restriction for this simple non toxic comment which you are thinking toxic.

If I have do anything wrong please dear Facebook forgive me and solve my problem remove my restriction from my account.

This is will be a very request from your user. I will be very honour to get my account back.

Please dear Facebook my account is very important for me so remove my restriction from my account.

Will be very honour to you if you remove the restriction.

Comments