Verified Reviewer

I was hacked on FB & my hacker changed my email & password to my account so that I cannot access it. They also began harassing me on the new page I created & leaving more scam comments on my business page.

I, along with countless others have reported it many many times with no help from FB. They are allowing scamming & fraud of my friends & customers to continue. There needs to be a person to talk to at FB!!! Ive had to freeze my credit, they tried to *** my Fb pay & paypal when is there enough evidence FB?

I think FB is allowing it because they were paid off to look the other way & I think there needs to be an investigation because I am one of thousands that has experienced this! Many accounts are used by these hackers for YEARS! Someone needs to put a stop to it!

My next step will be to have my lawyer contact FB legal. Im done playing around with FB security (which is basically nonexistent unless they think you are spreading misinformation) never mind the fraud, nothing to see here!

Preferred solution: If I can’t have access to my page I want it disabled so the hacker can’t access it either! I have gone through the help center & taken every step I can to prove my identity! The account is Katie Graf Hillman (business Bloomzies Boutique).

Facebook Pros: History memories.

Facebook Cons: Dont help you with any issues your having, Hacked easily.

Comments

So sorry this is happening to you, you get them!

Facebook Reviews