Verified Reviewer

There is no customer service to take my call and assist me at this time. I can not get back into my Facebook Account.

I have a new phone that never had Facebook on it and I forgot my password. I have tried everything that the help pages says but its a new device and it will not reset the password for me. I cant even get it to send anything to my phone or email even though they are both attached to the account. I need to speak to someone!

Or I need someone to do a security check and let me in. There has to be a way. I thought that Id be able to get in by deleting the app off my old phone but. Ow I cant get into my account at all.

I have lots of information on my account and pictures I need.

I have a business attached also and I cant do anything to get it. I need help please!

Preferred solution: I want to get back into my Facebook Account. I can’t be the only person to have this problem. .

Comments