Verified Reviewer

I I am contacting you because I feel I am being targeted by your community standards and who's ever operating them. I recently shared a post of something that was legal yet I got suspended for 30 days.

A week after someone posted a video of their marijuana I reported it to see what they take it down like they did mines and unfortunately they told me it did not violate Community standards. I don't know if you guys are targeting black people in general or are you just targeting certain people but something needs to be done about this.

I have seen live shootings live beatings live drug deals and other things that supposed to violate Community standards but yet no one ever gets in trouble for any of that especially if I reported. But I'm constantly getting banned and block for not doing anything at all and I'm sick and tired of it because once my platform start building up I all of a sudden start getting banned in blocked for absolutely doing nothing.

Facebook Cons: No customer service when there issues i want to talk to someone, There is no support impossible to get in touch with someone.

Location: Detroit, Michigan