When a drug dealer is running their mouth online and they deserve to be locked up and they are part of a kidnapping of a child .Im going to make a comment that says When that little Fag gets arrested Im going to laugh. Hes not gay hes literally having sex with a female and his drug dealing mom is the one who reported me after she got done lying about sexual contact and abuse of a child .

I dont know her I blocked her and then you blocked me that is *** .. I make my living off Facebook if you keep this 3 day block I will take my business and all 4,000 supporters else where .

Absolutely ridiculous that I get blocked for other people after they run their mouth disgustingly to me and I dont say anything back half as bad as them but they report it and you block me how about you read the whole conversation first. Biggest problem with Facebook you dont read the whole conversation you listen to the Karens

User's recommendation: Don’t even bother because they block you every time you defend somebody.

Preferred solution: Unblock me .. I stated a drug dealer should be in jail and got blocked . .

Facebook Pros: Id hacked, No online support.

Facebook Cons: Easy way to scam people, Being hacked, Lack of communication.

Comments