Verified Reviewer

Deceased abusive boyfriends family accuse me of his death knownly that we weren't living together for2- 3 months and I have3 close family members that seen me on the range whom I resided with at the time . where I was living without him .

Also he passed away from stage four kidney failure and drug addiction that he batt!e with life long.ive been a victim of domestic abuse with him for 12 years physically emotionally and mentally from him and his family members also saying I was the abusers instead gaslighting me making very frightening all of the time . Making me think I didn't know if I was thinking right at all .

Thanks to my Lord in heaven I and my son made it this far and hopefully now we can move forward in life instead constantly having grips hold us back puling tugging hard too. Thanks for listening.

User's recommendation: If your relationship in the beginning feels off in the pit of your stomach run for the hills it's your body and probably the universe telling you run for the hills don't deny it ever.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Fraud, Memes, Help customers.

Facebook Cons: Hacked and no help, Changes languageson you like this all the time when your hacked.

Location: 726 West Broadway, Glendale, CA 91204