Verified Reviewer

My name is Serena JoAnne Perry, Serena Perry, my birthday is September 20, 1973, my email addresses are Serenanwv@***.com and trueheart26554@***.com, and I live in Fairmont, West Virginia. I'm disabled so it's hard for me to prove to you that I am who I say that I am.

I think that it should be my place to tell you if I suspect that someone has gotten into my Facebook account. I changed my password 2 or 3 times so now you think that someone has gotten into my Facebook account, but shouldn't that be my business? I think that you should wait for me to complain to you that I think that someone has gotten into my Facebook account before you lock my Facebook account. I've been trying to get into my Facebook account since April 14th, but nothing that I've done has helped me to prove to you that I am who I say that I am.

I'm disabled so it's hard for me to prove to you that I am who I say that I am. I don't drive and I'm not married. Just because I changed my password 2 or 3 times now you suspect that someone has gotten into my Facebook account, but I've not made any complaints that I think that someone has gotten into my Facebook account. You're not being fair at all.

It's my Facebook account so I should be the one complaining to you that I suspect that someone has gotten into my Facebook account before you go locking my Facebook account. I've been trying to get into my Facebook account since April 14th. I don't have many ways to prove to you that I am who I say that I am. I live in Fairmont, West Virginia, I have red hair, I'm 5'8", my cell phone number is 304-376-****, I've had a Facebook account for several years, my birthday is September 20, 1973, my email addresses are Serenanwv@***.com and trueheart26554@***.com, and I'm not sure what else to tell you that I am who I say that I am, but I assure you that the Facebook account that I'm trying to get into is really mine.

I have a terrible memory due to my brain injury that I got in a car accident 29 years ago which is one reason that I tried changing my password a few times and now I don't even remember what my password is for Facebook. Please let me into my Facebook account. I assure you that it is my Facebook account that I've been trying to get into since April 14th. I'm 5'8" tall, I have red hair, my birthday is September 20, 1973, I live in Fairmont, West Virginia, I have a few email addresses and the one that I used for Facebook is either Serenanwv@***.com or trueheart26554@***.com, and I'm not sure how else that I can prove to you that I am who I say that I am.

Trust me when I tell you that nobody has tried to get into my Facebook account and if I suspect that anyone has please let me tell you that I suspect that someone has gotten into my Facebook account before you lock my account. After all it's my Facebook account.

User's recommendation: Don't change your password to Facebook once you set your Facebook password.

Location: Fairmont, West Virginia