Verified Reviewer

I use Facebook daily and only ever used one device and that is my Laptop, for three years I've used the same device, I went to log-in and was met by a message from Facebook I've never seen before.

I have to answer 4 posts that I did from a mass of old posts from millions of other peoples posts, ticking my post out of the 20 random posts from at least 3 months ago, this is a 'challenge' done by meta, I've answered the 4 posts correctly but time after time, Facebook/Meta say I can't confirm myself, it's a whole joke if I'm honest, I don't use Facebook for business use, I use Facebook for pleasure, I'm so lonely in these times it brings me great joy in using Facebook, that is until now which has been like this for weeks.

I've tried & failed to get back into my account, the challenge only appears once a day, now giving up on Facebook totally.

This is what I see.....

''Login approval needed

We've noticed a login from a browser, device or location you don't usually use. We need to confirm that it was you before you can get back on Facebook''

''1: Choose how to confirm that this is your account

2: Complete a few steps to confirm that this is your account''

''Choose an option

How do you want to confirm that this account is yours?

You can try any of these options more than once''

''Approve your login on another computer

Identify your recent comments (hourly limit exceeded)''

User's recommendation: Don't use Facebook.

Preferred solution: Back into my own account and not be treated like a criminal.

Location: Mansfield, England