My mother's Facebook account has been compromised and I was assisting her in getting her password changed. The phone number she used when creating her account is no longer a valid number for her, so using an SMS message to confirm her identity will not work.

She appears to have no other contact information -- email, alternate phone number, etc. -- associated with her account. I attempted to search your online Help Center and it was useless as the only thing it told me was what Id already, unsuccessfully, been trying to do.

I found a customer service phone number in an attempt to discuss further options with a support agent and, despite it being an option on the phone system's menu, I discovered that you do not offer phone support for end users of your product. This is a horrible mode of customer service and we are both incredibly angry and frustrated at this point and are very dissatisfied with your platform as a result.

User's recommendation: Don't use facebook and expect customer support if something goes wrong.

Preferred solution: Access to my mother's facebook account and the company to offer better customer service to its users..

Comments