Verified Reviewer

3.0

Hello,

I shared my computer with my brother so that he could access his Facebook account. While we were sharing my computer, he accessed my Facebook account and deleted my account while I was sick.

My brother was using drugs heavily before he died, and I had also been ill for several months because of the viruses going around.

I believe I changed my very first Facebook account email from goldneaglez7@***.com to goldeneaglez3452@***.com, and the password was H7#9k!fA$P7&@bO2Y3Zk, and the User Name was TBBRR. My brother was using my computer, and he had access to my account information. I kept my password information where he kept his password information for his account as we were sharing my computer.

Before my brother passed away, he canceled my account by accident, and now I don't have access to any of my information from my first account. I have recently opened a new account with my legal name Theodore Rahm and with my current email, which is also my name theodorerahm@***.com.

I need to have access to my very first Facebook account.

I was very ill for several months, and while I was sick, my brother deleted my account, so I didn't know about it until I started trying to access my account when I got better.

When I tried to access my account, somehow, it got mixed up with my brother's Facebook account and the very first email address I used with my first account, which is goldneaglez7@***.com.

My brother was using drugs heavily, which led to his death.

My Brother David was using my account because he wasn't in his right mind; he didn't even realize that he kept accessing my account. The drugs my brother was using caused him to be very paranoid, and he ended up canceling my account instead of his.

Please help me access my old account, as I had a lot of friends on my account, and I can't seem to locate them now.

It seems that my very first account with Facebook has been deleted.

Can you help me access my Facebook account?

Theodore Rahm

User's recommendation: Still eaiting on help.

Preferred solution: My brother used my computer to access his FB account. I had no idea that he deleted my account. Can you help me retrieve my deleted account, please?.

Facebook Pros: Facebook.

Facebook Cons: Access to speak to a company representative.

Comments