Dear Facebook Team,

These video are my news videos and I do not copy these video its my original video. My video was completely me and with my own voice then how an Third Party gives intellectual property strike on my video and Page.

I am 100% sure that this strike is completely fake. Please Check and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I am a Creator news channel page on Facebook(Meta) which saw daily news updates, but suddenly I got Fake copyright strike Intellectual Property, and I don't know for which content I am punished like this. Now the main issue is Facebook declined my first counter - notification and now I have only one option.

I am also ready to go to court. I am going to fire a legal court notice against this because this is complete lack of security of Facebook and haters taking advantage of this.

User's recommendation: Raman.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Facebook Cons: Not able to log onto my account, Not being able to temporarily suspend it easily.

Location: 1/14, Kaithal Karnal Road, Chaura Bazar, Karnal 132001, Haryana