Verified Reviewer

2.2

Good Day.

I have Report a few issues on Facebook that I want sorted out but with no help there. Please help me with the following.

1) Please Delete and Remove the Check-In in my About Info and in all my Facebook Information it is called Ons Bedjie And I need it Removed permanently.

2) Please Delete and Clear all my Recently Visited Pages I don't want any groups or pages there it must be Cleared.

3) Please Add a Section where I can put Movies And TV Shows I have watched and Books I have read.

4) I have some Family Members that are still Pending can you please sent them all an Alert again so they can see it and Confirm.

5) Can You please Delete and Remove all my Blocked Contacts I really want that page Cleared, please don't Unblock any of them I never want to be friends with them again so just delete or remove them without Unblocking them.

6) Please Let me Know how I can change my Notification sound to one I have Downloaded.

I would Appreciate your help very much if you can Help me with these few problems.

You Can Email: jacquesvdw4@***.com

Or Call: (+27)8* 579 ****

If you have Any Problems or Questions or any Solutions That I need to do on my own please just let me know I really want to sort this out Urgently.

My Facebook:

Password: Hitman123

ID Number: 900222****089

Thank You.

Jacques Van Der Walt

South Africa

Cell: (+27)8* 579 ****

Preferred solution: Help with Email I send.

Comments