Verified Reviewer

I have been personally insulted, flipped off, told to go....., As well as many derogatory remarks. I try very hard to not use such things.

Yet, I'm being slapped on the wrist for commenting on a cute picture of a chimpanzee. Ok, what? Double standards. I can be abused but may not comment on A PICTURE OF A CHIMP.

Prior to this, I attempted to reach out and let Facebook know of a pair of people that have hacked, and have had money taken from them. Two people. I have the conversations on my phone. Kathleen seibulus and Sterling Parker.

He befriends people and then asks if they had received their winnings. $80,000 was this amount. Then one is directed to Kathleen. I googled her and she has a history of extortion.

She wanted $800 to send a check.

Why was I ignored?

There's definitely a glitch in the system.

I'll wait for an answer. This may not even happen but I believe in good as opposed to bad.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Portland, Oregon