Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.7
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 29, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with settlement agreement. I called yesterday the man was very smart and skilled. He told me what to do and I followed all his direction and know I got my Facebook back thanks John if I have problems I'll call the person I talked to.

Update by user Sep 29, 2021

Excuse me, the person who helped yesterday was named Paul not John.

Update by user Sep 27, 2021

Horrible consumer Services my problem is not solve

Original review updated by user Sep 29, 2021

I did have a problem but when I called Facebook yesterday and got help it made my day. John was really a help. chassie_allen@***.com my username is a Chassie Allen 478397****

User's recommendation: Worthless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I would like to change the email that is wrong to get my generator code. .

Facebook Pros: Account, Tough security.

Facebook Cons: Customer means nothing, Whoever handles my account is racist.

Comments

#2069240

Report it I think it's probably hacked since you cannot get access with email. Facebook should help.

#2069995
@PissedConsumer2069240

Yes, Facebook helped me too with the same probably glad you had help support with Paul.

#2070093
@Chassie A

If I ever have problems with my account I'll ask for Paul if I have issues with my account.

Facebook Reviews