Verified Reviewer

The issue with Facebook is that I was trying to get money in Facebook pay and someone was trying to send me money and they asked me for my username and my password then I am tell him I didn't want to give them my username and my password so kind of got angry off the edge a bit and I sent them a picture of a man THAT I WAS WITH N IM NOT WITH NO LONGER, HE'S BEEN IN THE ARMY OF NIGERIA NEVER GAVE HIM MY USERNAME OR PASSWORD. And im saying this because i need to know that I'm sharp tempered so i sent the business lady a picture of the guy's face who's now my ex boyfriend, Not to say that he did anything but I didn't like the look of his face or the things this man use to tell me but yet he still wanted my help and because of his negative words i stopped saying 3 WORDS TO HIM, so from then the business lady understood why i didn't wanna give her my username and password, cause she kept asking me for my username and password thats when i sent her the picture of my ex boyfriend saying to her that the guy was ugly not that the business lady just wanted to aggravate me to ask me for my username password but to the point where i hate hated looking at the guy face so bad that i sent the picture to the business woman on WhatsApp, being that she asked me for my username and password, not to say she wanted to do anything but like i said it was to send me money,so by asking me for the username and password made me get really angry to a point and fact that he was my boyfriend who's now my ex boyfriend so i sent the person a picture of his face and told that business lady that the guy was ugly just because of all the bad things i been through and what he/wade Johnson told me and use to tell me so i chose to leave him, from talking with him on the phone.

Every day we would talk on the phone. But he isn't my problem.

My big problem is my Facebook page i cant access it. I NEED PROFESSIONAL ADVOCATES TO ASSIST ME AN HELP ME AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE

I really need someone assist me immediately before i send a picture of him all over the internet just because of PTSD AND STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCENESS.

MY FACEBOOK NAME IS

FBShaCash Maria Landrewsmoney

Gmail-Getthatcash7787@***.com

Phone-862-317-**** guy guy guy was so ugly

User's recommendation: I'm sure but stay safe world.

Preferred solution: ACTIVATE THE SYSTEM TO ALARM ALL POLICE STATIONS IF SOME CRIMINALS OR HACKERS TRY ANYTHING IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR THE POLICE TO DO THERE JOB .

Facebook Pros: Connection with family and friends, Connect with distant friends.

Comments