1.4

I hired a mobile mechanic that says he is ASE certified to do my head gaskets, i paid him in full. Long story short, he didnt torque head bolts on passenger side, didnt torque, much less even tighten intake manifold bolts, stole parts out of my vehickle, missing exhaust bolts, and just left, he didn't try to start( because he broke some ground wires), he had heater hose ran to drivers side valve cover, and spark plug wires wrong.

I finally fixed plug wires and heater hose. Well overheated and ruined motor, and said he did right, are yall going to do something about it or screw me like he did? His name is Brandon Lee Mogg. And if people put a price, where it says price, then that should be what they have to sell it for, not putting 450, yet in the description says they want 5,000, they should have to sell for 450, THE PRICE THEY PUT FOR PRICE, AND YALL SHOULD ENFORCE THAT, OR CLOSE THEY'RE ACCOUNT, OR YALL BE LIABLE BECAUSE THATS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.

AND PPL, INCLUDING ME ARE SICK OF IT. THANK YOU

User's recommendation: Sell for the price you have put for price. Dont put 200, but really want 2500, put 2500 as price, liars.

Location: Livingston, Texas