Verified Reviewer

I SOLD SOMETHING 1/31/21 TO AN OUT OF STATE BUYER.

WHEN I WAS PREPPING THE ITEM FOR SHIPPING, I ORDERED A LABEL FROM MY USUAL SUPPLIER. WHEN I TRIED TO ENTER THE TACKING INFO ON MARKETPLACE, THEY AUTO-CREATED ANOTHER LABEL AND NOTIFIED THE BUYER WITH THE TRACKING INFO FOR THAT LABEL.

I TRIED TO CALL CS AND WAS TOLD THEY'D RESPOND W/IN 2 DAYS. IT'S NOW 2 -WEEKS AND I'VE HEARD NOTHING. ON 2/2/21 I RELEASED THE PARCEL WITH THE LABEL I CREATED, AND NOTIFIED THE BUYER OF THE FORTHCOMING PARCEL, THE CORRECT TRACKING INFO AND AN EXPLANATION OF THE MIXUP. THEY RECEIVED THE ITEM 2/6/21.

I KEEP TRYING TO CONTACT MARKETPLACE HELP BECAUSE THEY STILL SHOW THE ITEM AS PENDING SHIPPING. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT ANY USE BECAUSE EVERYTIME I TRY TO REPORT, A MESSAGE POPS UP FROM 1/31/21 SAYING THAT THEY WILL GET BACK TO ME WITHIN 2 DAYS! WHAT THE HECK DO I DO? WHAT A *** OUTFIT.

DON'T BOTHER WITH THE PHONE NUMBER ASSOCIATED HERE, YOU'LL GET NOWHERE. THEY DON'T ANSWER, YOU JUST GET A RECORDING.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Downers Grove, Illinois