Verified Reviewer

Hello,

My name is Katrina Hillman & I got this email address from pissed consumer. I had my original account Katie Graf Hillman and I was hacked last week.

I have gone through all of the help center steps and identification steps with zero help from Facebook. My hacker changed my email and password associated with the account so I cannot log in. I have reported it as hacked countless times and so have many others. My hacker has full control of my personal and business account and keeps posting scam/fraud posts trying to scam my friends and customers.

They also keep telling my customers to *** This is destroying my business by the second because people think they are talking to me. Now my new account Katrina Hillman has restrictions for some reason. I am not the hacker! This has happened to MANY MANY other people that I know and we are willing to take this to the news if someone doesnt do something NOW.

I have also contacted a lawyer that will be contacting Facebook legal in the near future if I do not hear back soon.

This is absolutely absurd and there needs to be a way to speak to a person at Facebook. I have had to freeze all of my credit, my PayPal, & my bank account. Facebook is looking the other way even though its been reported so many times. This needs to be out in the public if FB is not going to do some thing about it.

Others need to be warned. If I dont hear back this will be my next step.

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana