Verified Reviewer

2.1

I have very sensitive information in my older Facebook account. No one has notified me than someone logged in or used that account, so why was I locked out?

Inactivity maybe?

I sent proof of identity in to Facebook by sending a photo of my driver's license as they requested, twice I did this. The message said they'd review it in 24 hours but it's been several days.

There is potential evidence pertaining to a criminal case that I need to send in to a detective.

Should I bother that detective with the task of subpoenaing my account over some messages I should be able to just access? Our civil servants have enough to do, and things like this are what make cases take longer for them to solve!

User's recommendation: Always keep tabs on your messages. Print them out or send them to yourself in case this happens.

Preferred solution: Please unlock my account Facebook!!.

Comments