I had a strange unwelcomed login to my Facebook I logged out and have been trying to reset my password n I'm told my Facebook was shutdown and I want to know why I'm not able to access my Facebook and my Instagram. The account is through my Yahoo mail..

eit4becum@***.com

I woke up and had a notification that someone had logged into my account so I logged out so I can change the passwords on the Instagram and Facebook

Accounts and it said my Facebook was shutdown because it went against policy. I've had that account for years and not once went against the rules. So if something is there that caused it I want to know when where why and how.

And I want access so I can get my son's baby photos and my pics of my horses too off of there as well as my service dogs pics too. If possible I'd like it to be resolved soon.thank you and have a Blessed day.

Dogs pics too dogs p together

User's recommendation: If it i do not get access to my Facebook account soon then I will not be recommending very many people to it.

Preferred solution: My account back up and running along with my Instagram so I can talk with my family I don't have numbers too and I can get my 2 yr old boys baby photos and my animal photos off of it .

Facebook Pros: Keeps me in touch with friends and family, Music, View post of friends.

Facebook Cons: No comment.

Comments