Verified Reviewer

1.6

I don't know if it's the two way verification setting or if Facebook simply won't allow it, but I know my email and my password (well I knew my password) and Facebook still wanted to verify using my old phone that doesn't turn on anymore.i have since gotten rid of that phone, purchased another phone which I accidentally broke due to the frustration of trying to recover my FB account, and now I'm trying to get in using a third phone.

I've lost several FB accounts in this manner,and honestly I'd like to attain them all back and close the ones I haven't used for a long period of time.Please help me.

This seems to keep happening to me. I haven't had the best of luck keeping a phone number, and the constant password renewal for FB is overwhelming to say the least. I have changed my number numerous times the past couple of years for different reasons, but every time I get a new phone and number I have to go through this *** (Pardon me) I'm OVERLY frustrated about this situation. Sometimes it'll say that there's no account matching the info I use and I know that's not true. Other times I'll put in my email,and password,and I KNOW it's the right password and email, but it'll say the password isn't correct or the email doesn't exist. Yet other times I've attempted and put in all the right info, it says so, but it wants to verify using the phone I had two phones ago... Most recently it has been telling me they want to verify using comments that I've recently used for various post's on fb, and I KNOW what comments I put on certain posts, but I don't know exactly WHEN I made these comments,and it wants comments left within the last three months.. it seems now fb is ONLY allowing verification through comments made, and I KNOW there are various ways to verify my identity. So why haven't they offered me an alternate route to verify whom I am? now I've changed the password numerous times since the start of all of this, so I don't know which is the right one anymore.. smh. PLEASE let me get my accounts back. I am going crazy trying to deal with all of this, in rage sometimes over it, and now I'm considering anger management courses because I'm beginning to lose control of my anger when going through this. At one point I considered myself to have to plenty of patience, but now after this..., I'm not so sure...

Thank you for your time and assistance with this very urgent matter...

Frustrated,and overwhelmed

Guillermo J Perez

User's recommendation: LIVE WITHOUT FACEBOOK (seriously).

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Like the connection to family freiends, Connection to family and friends.

Facebook Cons: Of facebook lost account, Getting hacked, And losing accounts.

Comments