Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 23, 2022

I have heard nothing from Facebook

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2022

Two men who contact me on FB came to my home. I have no idea how they found out where I live.

It became a very abusive situation as I asked them to leave. I called the police made a report and Facebook customer service refuse to answer they locked my account and I had no way of getting a hold of somewhere to stay because I did not want them to come back. I was terrified, still am, and now I'm in a hotel paying a lot of money because Facebook decided I don't matter. My injury attorney believes that I do, and I want compensation for this motel that I have to stay in because I can't go home, and I have to see the doctor tomorrow because I'm on disability, and I was hit in the head.

When you put up a privacy act, so people can be secure, and it is completely outdated, you're responsible for the actions. I left a message with them after filling out the report, they need to call me tomorrow because this has got to be settled.

I can't afford to be here because they also Stole My Money. Furthermore, I'm terrified, and I'm on disability, I can't afford to pay out-of-pocket for something Facebook is responsible for.

User's recommendation: Beware of FB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Morris, Illinois