I purchased this nose cuff from a lady who apparently is running a so called business on the Facebook marketplace. As soon as I received my product it Was completely broken in half.

Which means the product that I was sold was bad and not as described in the photo, or it got damaged on the way to my home. Either way I contacted the seller and they did not respond but they continues to post items for sale and completely ignored my message about the nose cuff and how it was broken and me politely asking if I could have a replacement or my money back. Due to them not responding I had to file a claim to get my money back or at least a replacement and I just heard back from Facebook about the claim I made and they said because its a final sale which I have no idea what that even means and it was never quoted on Facebook or on her page but I cant get my money back because it was a final sale. Thats ridiculous Ive purchased items off of Facebook market place before and when I received an item that was damaged the seller sent me a replacement or offered me my money back.

The most professional thing to do here would be to send a replacement but now I need my money back. This is very unprofessional I dont think they should be allowed to sell anymore I mean after all Im not the only person buying from them whos had this experience.

User's recommendation: Do not waste your time or your money.

Comments