Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Facebook doesn't have an easier way you can contact them by phone and for the support they expect you to log in to your account. If your account has been hacked, how can you log in, give an email, a password, or a phone number when the account has already been compromised?

It's no way of allowing the person the ability to contact you any faster to give the company a heads-up or stop the scammer from doing this to others that might get scammed. The scammer used friends and family that he/she also scammed to work his/her way to scamming other individuals.

My character as a person was put into question, I'm respectful and kind to others. I was really offended and mad that he/she may have caused people harm, embarrassment, harassment, lose of income, and defamation of character.

User's recommendation: Mewe.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Connect with my community friends.

Facebook Cons: Canceling account, Zero phone support, Horrible customer service impossible to reach no security, Account loss.

Comments

Wow after reading some of these comments I'm not sure I'd even LIKE my account back. Best of luck to you

Facebook Reviews