Verified Reviewer

On October 16, 2021, my Facebook account was hacked and I was locked out. Before I became aware of the issue, the hacker added an unauthorized admin onto my business page and commandeered it, running a series of ads totaling over $750 in damages.

They also changed the name, cover photo, and profile picture on my business page. My assistant was able to undo most of the changes made to my business page, but the ads are still out there and Im still getting messages about products I dont sell. On top of that, my personal profile has now been disabled and I cant get back in. I have submitted my ID (drivers license and passport) multiple times, and I keep getting a response saying it wasnt approved.

We believe the hacker set up an authentication that we cant access. So, I cannot log into my account on any device (mobile or desktop), and my profile doesnt show up when you search for it. I have no idea what to do next.

I'm at the end of my rope. Anyone have any suggestions?

User's recommendation: Don't have automatic pay on Paypal for Facebook!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments