Today on December 14, I posted a post which is on Twitter already. The woman who works for Prime minister of Ethiopia Aby Amed blocked me removed my post and she redistricted me not to see the facebook for 24hours.

For one I will go where ever it takes and I will exercises my Canadian right on this. Second let Facebook know that Facebook originally belong to MY God who is the Creator of every thing. Know this is some thing happen on facebook with in 24hrs time it is this woman and this Prim minister of Ethiopia are responsible. I would like Facebook proper authorities to contact me @1-40*-***-****.

I will not take this case easily both here on earth and in Heaven where my Father lives as well.

This man Abiy Amed is a mas murderer and he is using his all mines to stop things not to come out in the world stage. I live in Canada where Personal freedom of expressing is ONE of our Constitutional right given to ALL CANADIAN and I will exercise this right and I will sue FACEBOOK by going to known WORLD MEDIAS.

User's recommendation: Facebook must keep the rights of individual according to the Constitution of Canada individual rights.

Preferred solution: Apology.