Verified Reviewer

I desperately was trying to recover a post on my brother's page, (he died yesterday morning), I was writing a eulogy and was almost complete between sobbing spells, it was quite long and someone called me and I thought I clicked save and answered my phone and when I hung up it was gone!

I tried to search history with no luck and everything else I could think of. When I opened my phone this morning, I saw it on one of my unclosed Facebook pages, but again when I clicked it and whet to a not responding page.

So today I tried searching under the support pages and there was nothing, then I saw a customer service phone number that clicked on, and had to give them my right arm before proceeding, "Start calling Facebook" (650) 543-****" and this note "A tip: Consumers resolve their issues faster if they mention that they are calling from PissedConsumer.com"

Well that's not all when I called and again went through the prompts to get to customer service, I am told by a recording that Facebook does not answer or take customer service phone calls any longer but you can click on any page at the bottom of any page and can find answers there in FAQ's.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

and this number would have been correct, but alas Facebook bites me again when I got this answer after calling the number and even going through prompts for talking to customer service.

Pick a Number to Call

+3 53* *** ****

Ireland

+44 203 3** **00

United Kingdom

Why are you calling Facebook?

Specify the reason of your call

Your Phone Number

Back

Start calling Facebook

(650) 543-****

A tip: Consumers resolve their issues faster if they mention that they are calling from PissedConsumer.com.

User's recommendation: Save anything you write on a page before sending and getting an error or step away when in the middle of writing anything or like me a Eulogy and I don't have any files becuse Facebook deleted mine!

Preferred solution: Apology and maybe they can find my Brothers's Eulogy! .

Comments