Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.4

Update by user Oct 05, 2021

The only fact here is I need to get PAID! Facebook doesn’t have a problem taking money from my account on a recurring basis but I have to fight to get what’s owed to me!

Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2021

So on Marketplace when you look at your sales you will see any money that other consumers have paid you for a good or service. I had an item delivered to a buyer on September 30th, the guidelines state that (like PayPal) your money will be held for 21 days - OR - five days after delivery confirmation.

So the item I shipped was received by my buyer in 9/30/21, delivery has been verified, so my payout is supposed to TODAY 10/5/21. GUESS WHATI havent been paid! I dont currently work, my spouse works full time and I want to help where I can, even if this means not bringing home a paycheck every week or bi-weekly! When I see that MY PAYOUT DATE is 10/5/21 than why am I having so much trouble getting paid for something that has been delivered?

I supplied a good I need to be paid, I am now going to have to borrow money because I have not been paid when I said I was going to be! Wtf

User's recommendation: Read the fine print and don’t expect to talk to a HUMAN BEING about anything involving FB.

Preferred solution: I would like to be paid ASAP! The figure below is the amount of money I will be losing if I do not get my payment that is OWED to me..

Location: 2130 Southwest Boulevard, Grove City, OH 43123