Verified Reviewer

I was banned from Facebook marketplace. I believe it is because I don't communicate well because I have brain injuries.

I have been trying to inform poor people of the new urgency broadband benefit program. And there is a lot of info to share so I type all this information out and I don't write well or sometimes I can write well but other times I cannot.I have not been spamming people or harassing people I have simply been sending information about the emergency broadband benefit program and the lifeline program and there are a lot of twists and turns including inaccurate information even on the official USAC website pages. There was a company who was not a real company called kyty communications you can test and see. Complaints Cleo communications you will see complaints for people who were ripped off through the emergency broadband benefit program.

I was warning people about a man named Kyle traxler who somehow was approved by the FCC enlisted previously on the list of providers by state as a provider. But he was not a provider. He has ripped off many people. Many people complain on better Business bureau forums and read it forums and scam pulse.

If you type the phrase into Google Clio communication complaints or kyty communication complaints you will see that he had a false company. Somehow he convinced FCC into letting him be on the page of providers who participate in the ebb program. But he was not an actual company. You can also go to Google and you can see that he was arrested for stealing thousands of cell phones with two other former employees and he has escalated his crimes against poor people.

There were many people ripped off by this guy. He went by the name kyty.xyz that was his site I guess. But he was calling himself kyty communications and also calling himself Cleo communications. I believe he was using the name Cleo communications because that is the name of a legitimate company so he was acting as if they were his parent company and maybe that's how he got approved with the fcc.

He has been since taken down from the list of providers by state. But he has ripped off many people.

I was trying to warn people about that and to tell people who the best companies were. Because some companies give only a little bit of data for the $50 which the ebb provides for poor people to get a data plan. And it also provides a one-time $100 subsidy for a person to get a refurbished computer or a new tablet.

There are many choices people can make and most of them are not good choices and there are only a few companies like terracom wireless who give out an excellent offer with a great tablet like the Galaxy tab a 8.4. the other companies don't get out nearly as good a tablet. So I have been trying to tell people about that.

And I have not been spamming or harassing people Facebook marketplace yet I was banned. My communication isn't good so someone told me that they may think I was a spammer.

User's recommendation: Leave facebook. The administrators are unrealistic and want to judge other people. Or there are artificial intelligence not even real people.

Preferred solution: Stop punishing people for being thorough and assuming that a long message is spam..

Facebook Cons: Fb disables you for no good reason, Fcbk programs wrongly disables u, Unfair.

Comments