Verified Reviewer

4.7

Hey Facebook: My personal account was accidentally removed from the Facebook review, and I don't think I made a mistake within the Facebook community. I have used my real name and profile picture within Facebook, and I have not posted anything that violates Facebook standards or violates Facebook rules.

I am eligible to join Facebook, my account should be reviewed again. Because I lost the ability to communicate with my friends, family and relatives, maybe a Facebook error occurred due to the lack of reviewers for Facebook, dear Facebook, I have been the owner of this account for about 9 years and I cannot create a new account account because my deactivated account runs 41 news pages in addition to commercial groups I work according to all Facebook standards, I hope Facebook will review my account again, and we hope Facebook gives me the opportunity again to activate the account.

Info about me:

Account associated email: hadelali1977@***.com

Phone linked to the account: +2189 25****10

Profile link: https://www.facebook.com/AlTayeb.AlSharaf

Many thanks to the Facebook team

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Location: Tripoli, Tripoli