Verified Reviewer

1.6

Update by user Jul 27, 2021

Still no resolution or help from Facebook. They simply don’t care.I tried again with Customer Service I need to hear a recorded message saying they can’t do anything about it and I should go to their webpage to check out my options.I don’t have options I have been severely hacked and any information I asked for goes to my hacker.Just yesterday I got notifications from my files that I have been hacked yet again, My Social Security number, banking information, medical records, passwords etc. had all been compromised.

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2021

The auto record a message says they dont give customer support at this time. I have had my identity stolen, my Social Security number and medical records compromised I have written to Facebook numerous times and receive an instant email response that says theyre looking into it.

To date nine months later still no response or resolution. I have no Facebook account I cant get into it and Im all over the dark web

User's recommendation: Your identity is very vulnerable on Facebook. If your identity stolen out of your account by a fake user they will give you no help at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: FB account stolen + my Msngr acct no help from FB all over Dk Web, my SS#, med records.

Facebook Pros: Disinformation.

Facebook Cons: Facebook was hacked.

Comments