Account was hacked....hacker is contacting my contacts in MY FACEBOOK scamming them out of MONEY !! I have been made aware by my contacts that this is happening to them !!!

I have tried several times to delete account but to NO AVAIL as well as CHANGING MY PASSWORDalso to NO AVAIL because the hacker is SIGNED IN &;;;;;; LOCKED IT OR SOMETHING to where I CANT DO ANYTHING !!! I have also LICATED WHERE THIS HACKER IS & REPORTED IT.....AGAIN TO NO AVAIL !!! I'm now GETTING THREATING CALLS & ABSOLUTELY "" NOTHING "" I BEING DONE BY THE COMPANY/STAFF/OWNER OF...""" FACEBOOK """ !!! I WAS TOLD "" NOT THERE PROBLEM "" !!!

So my question is... """WHAT'S A PERSON SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS SCENARIO """???? CALL LAW ENFORCEMENT...YEAH RIGHT....THEY WONT DO ANYTHING AS WELL....WHAT THE HECK ?? HOW DO THEY SLEEP @ NIGHT KNOWING ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS...??

WHAT KIND IF HUMAN BEINGS DO THAT...?? WHAT KIND OF COMPANY DOES THAT..."""ANSWER """ MONEY HUNGRY IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT & HOW "" RICH "" THEY CAN BE SCREWING "" EVERYBODY "".IN MY OPINION !!!!

ABSOLUTELY...""DISGUSTED "" WITH THIS COMPANY & THE WAY THEY TREAT PEOPLE...BUT AS LONG AS THEY ARE "" RICH & HAVE MONIES IN THEIR POCKETS "" !!! IT IS JUST SO WONDERFUL...."""NOT """ SANDI TAYLOR

Location: Flagstaff, Arizona

Comments

#1983675

I would deactivate from Facebook.

Facebook Reviews