Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 28, 2022

Nothing has changed and nothing is resolved!

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2021

While in groups, I started seeing fraudulent scams being spammed all over the place and in some groups there were a slew of *** videos; I reported all of them to admins and Facebook and I left those groups. I made 268 reports to Facebook and most of the time they came back as not violating Facebook standards.

After that, I got violation after violation. I got one violation deemed as violence. The poster asked her followers to make a funny caption on a meme. Anyway, my comment was very funny, but Facebook cited it as a violation and locked it down.

Times have been so tough for so many of us. I got sick with COVID and still have long term effects which resulted in losing my job; with no income, I had to find ways to stretch money and I then wanted to teach what I had learned and learn from others, so I created a private Facebook group. I do enter sweepstakes and I use reward programs to, but when I post, tag others etc. I tend to get violations and sometimes even threats of Facebook jail.

I never know when I am going to get a violation or get blocked. Others can post the exact same things all day long and never get violations. Except for the one violence violation, all the others are being cited as spam. I am pretty sure in my case that my reporting crimes that Facebook bots deem safe put me on the radar, so I am arbitrary being punished for reporting criminals.

The crimes I reported are all very disturbing and unsafe. My posts are all very innocent. I always do the disagree with decision option, but crimes remain safe and my post remained locked up tight as violations.

The only reason I remain on Facebook is that I have family and friends that are far away and Facebook is the only way to keep in touch, Facebook has caused a lot of anxiety and depression by not addressing any reports or violations correctly. I play by the rules, but Facebook rules are so arbitrary.

Preferred solution: Review all of the reports I have made. Review all of my “violations” and restore my account fully. I agreed to the “violence violation” at first, but not now. It was a comical caption on for a meme. .

Facebook Pros: Can keep in touch with long distance family and friends.

Facebook Cons: No customer service support.

Comments

This is NOT an opinion at all. If Facebook would just look at my account they can see the crimes I reported and that the bots did not catch those as violations and they can see that my “violations” are innocent posts; these bots are not okay.

In order to keep Facebook safe we need humans not bots making sure everything is safe. I have the documentation to prove this is absolutely true!

Facebook Reviews