Verified Reviewer

I posted a funny meme of 3 guys in shorts &;;;;;;; no shirts, each one had their head inside the back of the others shorts, it was signifying they were thinking with their heads up their butts. Immediately it was taken down & I was put in Facebook jail for 30 days for allegedly violating community standards because of nudity & sexual content!

For one thing it was 3 guys in shorts, the other thing is that it has absolutely nothing to do with sexual anything, and last is the fact that I immediately found a post of some women in shorts & no shirts! I have screen shots of both the meme I posted &bog the nude women you can look at. My post didn't violate anything as there are shirtless guys all over Facebook in pictures & videos, & I also should have never been put into Facebook jail for a minute let alone the next 30 days!

Please help me correct this. As I said I have the screenshots you can look at.

Location: Beaverton, Oregon