Verified Reviewer

2.2

I have a primary account with Instagram, which is owned by Facebook. The user name is Thom Wlady.

This is my personal account, locked off to public viewing using the necessary security settings.

I have a second account as a spare, which I use infrequently.

I have been trying for weeks to open another, 3rd account for the purposes of sharing my photography hobby to a public forum. I understand that an Instagram user can have up to 5 linked accounts. I only want to have a maximum of 3.

Despite trying for weeks, I still can not open this 3rd account successfully. I have been given the same messages time & again or/& have faced the same action that prevents me gaining control of the account.

Yet I know some of the process is being recognised as the user names I choose then become unavailable.

Unavailable, because I was the one who chose them on a previous & another unsuccessful attempt.

Please, please help me.

If I go through the process provided by you within the app, then even that does not work properly. I can send you a report of the problem but upon trying to include a Screenshot or Take a photo, those function do not work either.

There are no other means within the app to solve a problem like this.

Please help me open this 3rd account or help me solve the problem.

User's recommendation: Don’t expect Facebook or Instagram to care about your user experience.

Preferred solution: I’ve already explained this. .

Location: London, England