Verified Reviewer

2.0

Hi instagram staff.

I've been trying to recover my account for the past week and a few days now. Would anyone be able or willing to guide me in the right direction so that I may be able to recover my hacked account?

Everything happened so quickly, and I've exhausted all of the forms and links that instagram has to offer, to no avail.

The hacker is consistently reaching out to my followers with claims of free money and investments but it's all a scam and I'm truly concerned that they're all at risk of being stolen from or hacked as well. My once private page is now public and I honestly feel exposed, violated and hopeless at this point.

I figured I should try all avenues if at all possible which is why I'm reaching out in so many forms.

I'd appreciate and am looking forward to help from a person and not an instagram bot that cannot fully process my issue and give the results I desperately need.

For further reference, I still have access to the email address I used to create my account as well as the phone number, although this information was removed or changed by the hacker.

I'm willing to follow the steps necessary to verify my identity and recover my account. Please help!

User's recommendation: Do not click on any links coming from instagram or facebook through SMS. This is seemingly what got me into this mess to begin with.

Preferred solution: I'd like Facebook and Instagram to help me recover my account from the hacker. My page is still visible and now public for everyone to see. Please help!.

Comments