Hello,

On Saturday 1/23, I purchased a iPhone.

On that same day I was asked if I wanted to purchase a phone case for the phone that I had just bought.

I purchased the phone case that I wanted and was sent a email that stated the phone should arrive in 1 - 3 working days seemed peculiar that a company would use 1 - 3 working days rather than 3 - 5 business days but I proceed.

Got the phone that Wednesday (three after purchase) and was surprised that the case did not arrive before or the same day.

The next day I dropped my phone and was very upset because I did what I was suppose to do as a consumer as trying to protect my purchased product.

I took a look at the status of the case and it didnt even make it to Hawthorne, California yet.

The email said 1-3 working days

I know we get iPhone from China and Casebus is from China as well.

Can we please remove Casebus ads from Instagram and Facebook. So that they can stop targeting new iPhone buyers so that can send a fake ETA which ends up with people like me with a phone with no case waiting to be dropped.

The scheme is to purchase more iPhones from China, I get it. Can we stop this so more people dont go through this

User's recommendation: FaceBook stop taking ad money from CaseBus.

Preferred solution: Stop taking ad money from CaseBus .

Comments