good evening my name is Jessica Saunders and I am hoping to seek help, My instagram account has been hacked on friday 3/12/2021, the hackers are insisting on having money for the account to be given back to me and have been sending messages directly from my account asking people for money, I have followed all of the instagram *** guidance and nothing has helped as my email and number on the account has been changed so i cant send myself a reset code, I have used an alternate email to try and do the live video verification.

The account is JessyInInk

the email used to open this account is Jessylouise21@***.com

the number used is 0758424****

my dob 31/07/1992

i am heart broken as this account has photos of my mother whos now deceased and my little boy whos poorly ! i really need help to get my instagram back ! i also dont want these people to take money from anyone in my name ! i am a distrct nurse who works hard and my account holds many precious memories. Please can someone help me i have tried everything i really need facebook support to fix this ! im greatly disheartened that instagram dont have any live support to help with these issues !

i can give live video evidence, facetime, email, photo verification of who i am and that i am the owner of the instagram jessyinink

i hope to hear back many thanks jessica saunders

Location: Bristol, England