Verified Reviewer

Hey! So, I know you also own Instagram, and that is why I am sending you a message.

On my account, jeffreynightengale, I noticed I had an email that my school had deleted a couple of years ago. I changed the email to my personal email, but the verification code wouldn't go through. I tried sending another email and got a new code, and still wouldn't let me change it. So I said I will do it later, but when I pressed the X, it said I had to go to the email address that was deleted to get a verification code.

Yesterday, I tried logging in with the deleted email onto instagram and it said there wasn't an account associated with that email. So, I used the email I tried switching to and it let me in, but still said that I had to get a verification code from that deleted email, which doesn't make sense to me at all. Everything I have read said the account would have been deleted when the email was deleted, but I have had the account on 3 different phones since then and I have never had to receive a verification code until I tried changing it. I can send photo id or anything, but I really want this account back.

I have numerous connections I have made that will benefit me in the future. I would do anything.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments