Verified Reviewer

I am very frustrated with the login system for Facebook. I can request a code to change my password so I can login, but then it requests another code for me to login.

Im aware I have the two-factor authentication on my account. However the login code

its asking for, should be sent to my phone number, which I still have yet to receive. I also understand that it may take up to 12 hours to send as well. I use Facebook as my main platform to gain clientele for my small business, & I cant even login into my messenger.

I was able to retrieve all my other accounts perfectly fine except for Facebook. Its disheartening that the platform I love using the most, is giving me the most hard time to login, and be able to use.

I hope I get my code sometime today or tomorrow. If not, you guys will be hearing from me again.

Preferred solution: Access to my account as soon as possible..

Comments