1.4

I have been kept off fb marketplace for I dont know why? I have never sold or bought anything on this site.

Makes me wonder if my account has been compromised and fb allowed my profile to be scammed or used by someone else. I cant seem to get answers that make sense. I call and I dont even get allowed to talk to anyone. I ask if this issue cant be resolved to remove my complete fb page.

As it is MY page and if this cant be resolved and allow me into all of fb pages such as instant messaging and marketplace as well as my friends pages, then its my legal right to ask that you at fb Dont share any of my page or my posts with anyone at all and to close my account.

I am very upset that Ive not been able to get a response that makes sense to me. You tell me Ive violated some kind of marketplace rules and policies, but how can that even be possible when I have never ever used marketplace other than browse ????

I want answers!!!

Sincerely pissed,

Shea Sundance aka Brandi McDowell

Preferred solution: Full access to my Facebook, such as marketplace and instant messaging .

Facebook Pros: Keeps people talking.

Location: Tucson, Arizona