Verified Reviewer

My IM account has been compromised and someone was using it to contact my friends to try to scam them out of money stating that FEMA will give them money but they have to buy gift cards or Bitcoin to get this money and send it to a CashApp account. .

They are using a clip of me that was coerced under false circumstances. They used a clip of one of my co-workers to coerce me but once they asked me for money, I opted out but not until I provided them with a short video of me as well as my ID. I made an error by not calling me co-worker before I got sucked in so I am asking for your assistance to correct this.

My family and friends have been calling me regarding this scam as my information shows up. This is a scam and I want to correct this situation ASAP.

Preferred solution: Assistance with closing down my 2nd account..

Comments