Verified Reviewer

The Facebook Job Board is great for finding a job.

But...

For the last five to six weeks scamming opportunities have been prevolent on Facebook Job Board. Especially for high dollar Airport Jobs posted by people from everywhere but where I live in Belleville, Illinois.

Do you not have persons in charge of watching for scams on Facebook Job Board?

I have personally reported over forty individuals from all over our great nation posing as reps for local airports asking for personal identification and using the pandamic as a way to have you send your driver's license number and social security number as well to hire people for these fake job positions.

I also let each person know they have been reported so they will drop the job listing on Facebook.

I do it so that real job positions will replace those whom are out to scam people that want to work.

I use Facebook Job Board and have successfully gained employment several times this year.

It sucks to see nothing but fake job postings by these predetors every day when trying to find honest work.

I need a job obviously and can continue to clear these false job advertising's if there is a position available?

How can I speak with someone about this problem on Facebook Job Board? I believe it's important to address this issue soon because it's been worse over the past two weeks in my area.

Thank you and please contact me at 904-540-****

or at davidleewomblemania@***.com

User's recommendation: Keep false ads off the job board by verifying the job is real.

Preferred solution: A real job off Facebook Job Board. Or a job with Facebook regulating job posts and keeping scammers from posting fake job ads..

Facebook Pros: Keep connected with family & friends, Stay in touch with family and friends.

Facebook Cons: Fake ads on facebook job board.

Comments