Verified Reviewer

2.0

Oh the old excuse so it's more work we don't offer that service " phone calls for help or otherwise" so this goes out to u Zuckerberg I hope u never really rely on one company for anything regarding ur loved ones that when u need answers u get a monotone robot voice telling u well that they could of done something but hey money better spent else where and if that's the case what was more important than onother humans life ir even if u can remember the love ur grandma showed u each day was was able to be with u I'm not as blessed I've seen her 2 times in 26 years when my mom remaried and I left panama I didn't even get a thats a cute kid for my one and only daughter I've made my life choices as have u so if u can please take some of that extra happy u have and atleast get something more responsive for those times we the other 3 zillion people on earth that use ur platform to feel better when they don't feel so alone.

Ps. Don't follow in t-mobiles foot steps and how they handled their Breach in security and how many people are still being affected by it.

User's recommendation: U get what u are made to pay for in order to be disappointed with the same excuses and run around the other company's keep getting away with.

Preferred solution: Make changes happen by doing them not just saying u could but its better for u if u don't also the next question no room to what my ability to stay connected with them but only a price right ones and zeros at the end of the day..

Facebook Pros: Able to keep in touch with family all over the world, Regain access.

Facebook Cons: Fcbk programs wrongly disables u, Log in issues.

Comments